In my book, the best holiday ever is April Fool's Day. Why? It is fun for the prankster and pretty much for everyone else involved. I think that it particularly brings up office morale in corporate land. Here are my top five pranks:
1. Phony press release with profanity.
2. Getting a whole department to call in sick (fake) at a Fortune 500 company.
3. Having 100 friends submit phony job applications at a security guard company (think criminals, terrorists, etc. )
4. Running into senior manager's offices and installing funny screen savers.
5. Today's big whopper. Sign up for the M-Dash for details.