Monday, April 18, 2011

Mind Your Time Zones

At M Communications, we have clients all over the country. With that being said, I have the time zone game down pretty well. I only call people during business hours unless it is a PR emergency, i.e. you just got television coverage for your company and I need to book the spot. Anyway, and maybe shame on me for leaving my phone on - when clients call at 5 a.m. PST, because they are already at work on the East Coast ... I am not going to answer. I do not start work at 5 a.m. and it's more like 8 a.m. So, if you choose not to mind your time zones I am A. Probably not going to pick up and B. Chances are you may be giving me a heart attack because I am thinking there may be a family emergency going on. And, do not get me started on the 5 a.m. calls ... on a Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment