Well, since I ate about a gallon of guacamole on my last vacation from M Communications, I thought I would share a couple of tips from La Femme Mobile Gym on what you should be doing to be healthy on vacation.
1. If you're on a cruise limit your eating to 3 main meals and 2 small snacks a day. This will keep your food cravings under control.
2. Drink more water and less alcohol. Drink 8 oz. of water for every alcoholic drink
you have! This will help you re-hydrate and consume less calories while your
having your vacation spirits!
3. Try new, but eat healthy. Always eat a healthy salad or a plate of green veggies before you eat your main meal. New food can sometimes cause tummy
irritation, which healthy veggies will balance out!
4. Walk at least 5,000 steps per day. Don't sit around! While on vacation, walk as much as possible to burn calories and enjoy the sites.
5. Schedule a physical activity. Whether you travel to the sun or snow always schedule a calorie burning activity! This will guarantee you to exercise and have fun at the same time!