Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Favorite Resource for Business Travel

At M Communications, I travel quite a bit and certain cities are a little more spendy than others. San Francisco is one of them. And, to make matters worse I do not know how to park my own vehicle, so I always have to park in the hotel parking lot (valet anyway) and always have to pay the over sized vehicle fee (LAME). When I worked for corporate, I remember whenever I had business in the city I would pay at least $300 for a night (thank goodness for expense reports). Now, I am sure this is a combo of people not traveling due to the economy but I have found that Priceline has the best mid-week deals. I have even paid on occasion $75 for a 4 star hotel. You have to love it. I know there a bunch of other travel discount sites out there and every swears by one of then, but if you are traveling to San Francisco I would like to give a big shout out for Priceline.

No comments:

Post a Comment