Monday, March 21, 2011

Why You Should Tell People What You Need

Dealing with tech issues is never fun (see lack of blogging) and although I have made a lot of new friends at the local Starbucks, who have my Zen green tea order memorized, I am missing the days of rolling out of my bed in my pajamas (when I do not have meetings for M Communications of course) and starting work. Anyway, after several days of zero Internet being down the field tech is the only one who seems to know what he is doing, figured out my phone service is connected to someone else’s. This other person happened to order a service that cancelled mine. Now still in the middle of IT problem land, this very nice technician gave me his log on info so I could do some very much needed catch up Sunday night? My point? Never be afraid to ask for what you want business-wise or explain if you are having a problem. People surprisingly able to stand up and help out when you least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment