Monday, February 14, 2011

Clueless or Avoidance

At M Communications, I refuse to work with people who demonstrate any of the above characteristics, but on the other hand ... these still people tend to pop up in my life now and then. I was recently involved in an interesting situation. And, by interesting, I mean not funny at all. Well, actually it is so ridiculous it is kind of funny and will a whole chapter in my new book. I did have several people scratching their heads over the weekend. Anyway, a normal person involved in the situation I was in would be pretty darn irritated. The other party is either clueless or is avoiding the fact that maybe some non-cool behavior took place. Either way ... I asked that my contact information be removed from their Rolodex.

No comments:

Post a Comment