Monday, June 8, 2009

Scrambled Eggs and Sandwiches

I firmly believe there are two things that are always better when someone else makes them: scrambled eggs and sandwiches. Although, I did make some pretty kick a$$ eggs last weekend ... which brings me to a different rule ... if you add enough cheese to anything it will end up being good. Here at M Communications, 3L and I see disasters on a daily basis ... when someone should have relied on someone else, a "real" marketing expert to make it better. It makes us so sad when our clients take the cheap route and then have to spend more money to fix what they did or hired someone to do. I will be honest ... I cannot draw and therefore am not a graphic artist and will never pretend to me. (I have however practiced this cute cat drawing over the years ) This is where we have our quality team members come in for our graphics, web design, and of course I handle the PR ... (did we tell you that Oprah called?) Oh, and I think 2L mentioned without the price tag ... no big office on top of the Tiffany's building for us, we are all virtual and seasoned players. The point of my message is this: hire someone to do the work for you. If you do not have webmaster on your resume; my guess is that you are probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment