Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Down With Minivan Drivers

I can't stand minivan drivers and think they are more pretentious than drivers with luxury cars. Below a couple of reasons why.

1. Minivan drivers feel the need to take over the whole road. I am not sure why this is, but I am pretty sure you should share the road and not drive down the middle. Oh, and they do not care if they are inconveniencing you and having you stop dead in their tracks with their bad driving behavior.

2. Minivan drivers brag non stop. Everyone that I know who owns a minivan brags nonstop on how it is the safest, best vehicle on the planet. Attention all minivan drivers: stop bragging, there are other cars out there with televisions for the little kiddos to watch.

3. Minivan drivers drive too slow. Now, I am all for driving the speed limit (kind of), but I firmly believe these drivers are driving 10 mph under the speed limit because they are too busy playing with all of the buttons in their vehicle. In general, I think they should all get tickets for driving too slow. Or, maybe just for owning a minivan in general.

I will never drive a minivan.

No comments:

Post a Comment